Our Fall Arrestor 12 strand deluxe lifeline and rope grab system is one of the absolute best lifelines that you can purchase. The complete lifeline system includes our Super Grab non-mechanical rope grab device and a buried tapered splice. Each line has its own serial number and warning label that is protected by a UV treated clear shrink tube. The lifeline is made from a 12 strand polyolefin cord that is rated for 11,600 pounds. This type of lifeline is normally used in salt water for crab pot lines up in Alaska, so it will hold up under the most rigorous job site conditions. The Super Grab rope grab device allows the lifeline length to be easily adjusted and provides a more cost effective system when compared to those utilizing a mechanical device.
- Rated for 11,600 lbs far exceeding OSHA Requirements
- 12 Strand Design for Long Lasting Life Cycle
- Comes in 30' and 50' Lengths with Custom Lengths Available
- Resists UV and Water Absorption
- One of our Best Selling Lifelines
- Compatible with all Super Anchor Safety Equipment
This lifeline has been on the market since 1992 and is very popular in the residential construction field. It is made in 30', 50', and custom lengths. This lifeline may be used with our #4015-M mechanical rope grab device. Once you use it you will never want to fall back on standard lifelines found on the market today!