MAX QUICK STRAP:
The MAX Quick Strap is very similar to our Value Tie-Off Straps and is designed to be a very cost effective, reusable anchor point for residential framers. The MAX Quick Strap comes standard in the MAX Kit. It is designed to be wrapped around a rafter, truss top chord, header, beam or other structural member that is capable of supporting 5,000 pounds. The Quick Strap has a Loop End and a D-Ring End. Simple insert the D-ring through the loop and viola! You have a fall arrest anchor!
- Very Inexpensive Fall Arrest Anchor
- Installs in under 10 seconds
- Use over and over again in open framing situations
- Designed for use on Trusses, Rafters, Floor Joist or Wall Headers
- Comes in 4' Length Only
- Complies with all OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards
The MAX Quick Strap will "cinch" around the supporting member and tighten up with subjected to any type of free fall force load. Each strap comes with a permanent warning label and a Instruction/Specification Sheet.